Good combo gen regression builds


Is jolt good with scorge hook? What are some of the better gen regression builds that you guys know works? I'm curious.

Honestly, I feel like gen slow down is the most important thing. More time more chases. And let's face it, chasing is the best part of the game. Unfortunately, good chases cost you gens.

So it's like... force pressure but camping and slugging, which is not very fun imo, or... have fun by good chases and lose gens.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Comments

  • I use Corrupt on strong killers.

    Corrupt and either Deadlock/Pop/Pain resonance on weak killers.

    Also Pain resonance is good with Agitation and Pop, you can get 40% damage on single gen if you play it right. It hurts

    I dont use Ruin on anyone because totems are ass

  • Pretty much impossible to lose with Corrupt/Pop/Deadlock/Pain Resonance unless you're completely throwing chases.