Event just started and I got already my second hacker that ruined my game

Standart stuff, speed hacking, insta healing everyone, teleporting etc etc

I dont mind if there is a hacker doing dumb stuff to be funny and troll around but they just literally ruin my game by healing everyone and making it impossible for me to build pressure or even play the game properly.

I get it that its not that easy to keep hackers in control but its just really sad that things like this force me to stop playing Killer.

Comments

  • I’d love if the game had a behind the scenes automatic monitor for impossible activity like movement and healing speeds that can’t happen or happen too often. Automatically monitoring for effects that only happen due to cheating could allow them to temporarily suspend accounts that cause it without having to actually worry about the details of how the cheat is programmed. (It’s like you monitor a car’s speed to know if its speeding, you don’t have to understand how the car is built to do it.)

    Unfortunately even if the devs do have or are working on a system like that they won’t comment on it since they wouldn’t want to tip off cheaters what security measures they take. But who knows, maybe it could help? 🤷‍♂️