How to counter survivor running around in circles to escape the killer's line of sight?

Hi.

I've been playing for a week now and I still can't understand how the hell survivors do this.

Sometimes when I'm about to hit one they simply turn 180º or do a 360º or 720º and I keep rotating the camera to "follow them", but they 90% of time get away.

How can I "counter" this?

Comments

  • Instead of directly trying to follow them maybe try to take a step back to get a better overview.

    if trying to hit them, don’t lunge but make a short basic attack.

  • @ZamasuManzon said:

    Hi.

    I've been playing for a week now and I still can't understand how the hell survivors do this.

    Sometimes when I'm about to hit one they simply turn 180º or do a 360º or 720º and I keep rotating the camera to "follow them", but they 90% of time get away.

    How can I "counter" this?

    If you haven't increased both sensitivity meters to 100% then do that along with what the others said.

  • Thanks guys.

    I'm improving with these tips :)