Separate killer and Survivor ranking
Like the title says but just the ranking. I have been playing a little bit but with all the bonus' I have received over the past few months boosted my survivor ranking. I probably have all but 10 matches under survivor but have a high level. Now to get a chance to try and play a killer I am ranked with people that are super organized and really know what to do, loop etc. It doesn't make it fun when you are trying it out for the first time and getting generator rushed before you can even find a person. Let alone figure out how the killer works. Seeing the results page and I am working on a level 1 killer with 1 perk and seeing nothing but purple perks reaffirms that I had no chance. It would be different if I had a level 35+ killer but just starting out it is rough.
Now I know people would say just play survivor to get blood points and use for them for a killer. That would work but again no experience as a killer and it won't help to learn the killer. I am not trying to whoop butt and take names but only trying to play on a level playing field.
Comments
But killer and survivor mmr are separated but the stupid thing is even if you never played a single killer game you start with average killer mmr and if you get good at one killer and say hey let's buy a new one and learn him you are screwed because your lowest killer mmr can't be to far from your highest