Are the hook spawns bugged?
I played Lery's map and the hooks are so far apart. They didn't use that purple offering to increase hook distance and neither did they sabotage a hook. It simply was impossible for me to hook a survivor.
Am I forced to use agitation or iron grasp?
Comments
I've seen some odd hook placements for awhile now. One match I was on the game map, there were 2 hooks upstairs in corner "room" where the stairs are that kind of twist but there were no hooks in any of the adjacent rooms on same floor or below. Been few times on different maps were there seems to be like a cluster of hooks but then like none for quite a bit of map. It's kind of like how there were gens spawning right next to eachother except it's hooks.
You think that's bad? Wait until you're playing Midwich and don't have any hooks in the entire corridor you're in or anywhere nearby. At least on Lerys it's the maze like nature of the map just as much as bad rng.