Shelter woods worst performance
Why is this damn map so fps heavy? I'm dropping so much fps on this map, especially if I look into the middle with the tree. Combine this with doc and it's unplayable, I seriously have to DC or suicide cuz it's not enjoyable at all.
This Map has literally nothing on it but a big tree in the middle, and that eats fps like gta5. Devs, Idk what is wrong with your code but shelter woods was performaning nice some months ago. It's a nightmare
This Map has literally nothing on it but a big tree in the middle, and that eats fps like gta5. Devs, Idk what is wrong with your code but shelter woods was performaning nice some months ago. It's a nightmare
Comments
This map by itself is the goddamn nightmare
What platform are you on? I played on Shelter Woods last night with Doc on PS4 and had no bad frame drops.
its one as my favorites to play Freddy though
Nah I hate this map from both sides
its better then lerys at least
At all
I had some real issues there this weekend in certain areas of the map on ps4. It seems something changed.
Only issue I have with Shelter Woods is its boring design wise. As killer or survivor its fine to play on.
I love Lery's you take that back!
Scratched Mirror Stalking Intensifies!