Fix dead hard killer

Please when you hit the survivor and if he scream why he not on the floor, so fix dead hard just for boost and not for the attack

Comments

  • @eloise said:

    Please when you hit the survivor and if he scream why he not on the floor, so fix dead hard just for boost and not for the attack

    Pretty sure they are working on fixing this, but it is a tough thing to get perfect for both sides due to latency

  • I'm not holding my breath that it'll ever get fixed

    It's been this way for Pallet's for months now and then they decided to throw it onto DH without bother fixing the issues. If they couldn't figure out how to fix it for Pallet Throws, I have no faith that they'll figure out how to fix it for DH.

    I'd love for you to prove me wrong BHVR...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm not holding my breath that it'll ever get fixed

    It's been this way for Pallet's for months now and then they decided to throw it onto DH without bother fixing the issues. If they couldn't figure out how to fix it for Pallet Throws, I have no faith that they'll figure out how to fix it for DH.

    I'd love for you to prove me wrong BHVR...

    pretty sure it got fixed in the PTB