What if?
This is not really a serious suggestion and more of a meme but what if it were possible to knock Charlotte out of her power?
I thought about this once when I was playing against a Twins and Victor was out slugging multiple injured people but I knew where Charlotte was and just thought "hmmmm, that'd be an interesting mechanic".
Idk how it would work but obviously it shouldn't be a quick thing. It would take time like blessing a hex totem amount of time. Anyway, just thought it would be a funny idea. Either that or just put a bag on her head so when she comes back to her main body, she's temporarily blinded XD
Comments
You can do it already (not 100% sure), if she is under pallet.
Another Twin nerf??? My God, hasn't Charlotte suffered enough? No longer is having her twin die, then have it ressurected, only to die multiple times in trials at the hands of strangers, and then to have many add-ons ripped apart, only to want another way to torment her?
I have no idea how she is not in the Void yet!
Lol i mean yeah but what Twins is going to intentionally activate their power while standing in drop range of a pallet. That'd just be silly and too good to pass up
Either one of no one playing her, or no one tries because it's gonna be just a suicide/free hit.