Can we, The Killer, have more control over our perks? (Less RNG)
The ones I have in mind are Scourge perks and Hexes (Some).
I really dislike the RNG in the perks, especially Hexes. Which is why I don’t bring them too often. The ones that come to mind are: Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Huntress Lullaby and Hex: Third Seal. They should work like Hex: Plaything, where after hooking a survivor, the perks activates on a dull totem.
This will prevent having your perk destroyed within seconds of the match. The same could be done on other hexes but I am not too sure. The other Hexes are pretty much on full effect at the start of the match, so I am not sure.
The same can be done to Scourge Hooks. Make them activate on the hook you hook the survivor. The perk will start off with 4 tokens. One token will be reduced when hooking a survivor on a normal hook, switching the perk to a scourge hook and giving the effect. This will let the killer player decide which hooks they would like to turn into Scourge hooks and freely decide where to place a scourge hook on the map . I really dislike when all 4 hooks are on one side of the map or at the top or bottom on Midwich and The Game.
I hope the Devs will give some thought into it, tell me what you guys think.
Comments
For a split second I thought this was going to be a post asking for survivors to have more control over what a killer can bring
Yeah, I was looking forward it too.
Maybe HL and TS.... but Devour Hope is too strong to protect it further. If you want more protection for your Devour bring Undying