Turn off the DC penalty, until you do something about the hackers.
Right now, I'm getting hostage by a hacker by him bypassing the EGC timer. I can't DC, because if I'll do it I will get penalized for nothing. I finished my presentation and essay today so I was thinking about playing some artist games and trying to master her as well as I can. First match and there is two hackers with broken flashlighs, insta-heals, 30 seconds long locker stun and all that stuff.
Allow us to Disconnect until you do something proper against hackers.
Comments
I’d rather them just have a forfeit button after 15 or 20 minutes.
So never? Heh
Ah yes, a fraction of the playerbase is making that effort is an argument that all should get the free option to rage quit at any time.
Even just the given opportunity of free DC will increase the DC rate 10fold. But why not kill the game outright.