Me when Blood Rush is activated

Comments

  • That doctor head fits disturbingly well

  • Better than nothing I guess, but 50% extra is a little meh...

  • What build do you use? Im trying to get a bp build up for doctor. Personally currently running bbq and distressing for obvious reasons but will take suggestions for other 2.

  • @tesla said:

    Better than nothing I guess, but 50% extra is a little meh...

    Everytime I see this comment I just picture someone being given five bucks by a stranger than complaining five is better than nothing but why isn't it ten.

    It just seems extremely weird to be disappointed by something you have no expectation or entitlement to. Someone gave you five bucks. Either smile or not care but to seem disappointed is just.... weird.

  • @cantelope said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2750449#Comment_2750449

    Everytime I see this comment I just picture someone being given five bucks by a stranger than complaining five is better than nothing but why isn't it ten.

    It just seems extremely weird to be disappointed by something you have no expectation or entitlement to. Someone gave you five bucks. Either smile or not care but to seem disappointed is just.... weird.

    not disappointed, just meh.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    What build do you use? Im trying to get a bp build up for doctor. Personally currently running bbq and distressing for obvious reasons but will take suggestions for other 2.

    Barbecue & Chili, Distressing, Beast of Prey and Hex: Thrill of the Hunt. Offering I use is Bloody Party Streamers or Survivor Pudding.