Advice from wraith mains
I just started playing wraith. Still playing around with all his add ons. I am a rank 1 killer and rotate hag, clown, spirit, and now wraith. So wraith mains...what are your go to addons for him? Except coxcomb clapper since they are so hard to come by lol.
Comments
get him to prestige 3 then get at least 50 all seeing spirits have fun!
Sounds like a plan. Thanks lol
trust me that add on is op and when survs see it they go ballistic other than that maybe that purple add on (i forgot the name) that increase your cloaked movement speed that one is pretty great as well
Don't be afraid to soft camp. Check on the few closest gens after a hook, but return after a short while, somebody will undoubtedly attempt to unhook. Stay cloaked while they unhook, so no chance for BT to kick in, and tunnel the one just unhooked. Wraith is not very strong, you need at least one of them out of the game early. Tunnel hard, tunnel early.
Also, the best addons for general use are the ones reducing reappearance time (I mean there are purple ones of course but I don't like relying on very rare addons).