Bad hitboxes...again
I know the hitboxes are always not the best but now the hitboxes are really bad from what I'm experiencing, I don't know if lag or high ping/ms affects the hitboxes, if yes then my problem is solved (my internet is almost as terrible as free internet). If the problem is really the hitboxes itself then I hope that in the mid-chapter update they fix the hitboxes.
Comments
No it's definitely your internet, friend.
It's hardly ever "the hitboxes". Just latency + dead hard validation being/looking janky
Hitboxes in this game certainly aren't amazing, but I feel like this is probably your internet; you admitted yourself it was bad, and having high latency definitely does no favours in terms of hits looking good.
Yeah, probably the only time the hitboxes were actually bad was in the new survivor animations update
In the internet being almost as bad as free internet I was exaggerating, in my matches Im like from 100 to 150 ms/ping the whole match, but still it's probably the internet
100-150m/s is regarded as "relatively bad to very high" in terms of DBD- ideally for a melee game you'd want sub-20, but anything around 50-80 is fine in DBD.
Ok, thanks for taking your time to kind of help me, I'll try to get a better internet so I don't play almost only killer <3