Has there been an update on the "auto ban" system?
I stopped paying attention to the updates of the game for a while until recently. Have they implemented the auto ban report system or have there been any updates to it?
I stopped paying attention to the updates of the game for a while until recently. Have they implemented the auto ban report system or have there been any updates to it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good question.
We can hope not.
I'm not looking forward to 3-4 man SWFs group-reporting me for 'camping exploits' or 'cheating cuz slugged' or 'Played Doctor'. 😑
To be fair, I have never met a single high MMR doctor main who isn't completely insane.
Not that we are at all aware of, no. Question for the QnA perhaps
So? I don't see what that has to do with being fake-reported en-masse so the auto-ban system gets them. 🤔
I'll try but every other question I've had got like -11 lol so I doubt it'll get anywhere.
I figure the auto ban system was met with a lot of criticism and dropped. Even in this thread they talk about why it wouldn’t work. During the cheater epidemic I think the community would’ve loved an auto ban system.
Yeah - hopefully the auto ban idea has been launched into space. It was a bad idea that would have open to abuse and needs to be forgotten.