Does anyone know when the Tome X will be releasing?

For me these days, I usually play much more for the Tome missions and rewards.

According to DBDLeaks on Twitter, the next tome characters are Pig and Tapp, I'm so excited but nothing has been announced officially by BHVR.

So does anyone have any clues when it will be available? Thanks in advance! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

  • @FrankWesker said:

    For me these days, I usually play much more for the Tome missions and rewards.

    According to DBDLeaks on Twitter, the next tome characters are Pig and Tapp, I'm so excited but nothing has been announced officially by BHVR.

    So does anyone have any clues when it will be available? Thanks in advance! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    This thread is about to go, just so you know you can't post leaked content here.

  • Probably the Wednesday after the midchapter, which is projected based on previous patterns to arrive in about 2 weeks

  • Is this the final tome?

  • @Sepex said:

    Is this the final tome?

    Not that we have any confirmation of, they'll probably just add in a second page and allow you swap between them.

  • @Sepex said:

    Is this the final tome?

    Nope. After that, we will get Tome X2 - 6, then Tome Zero through Zero 4, X7, X8, Command Mission, ZX, ZX2. Don't forget Battle Network and Starforce.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Probably the Wednesday after the midchapter, which is projected based on previous patterns to arrive in about 2 weeks

    Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š