Survivor/killer mains
I saw people playing on twitch, fb, yt and I have noticed some of them were talking about a specific killer, killer's perks or survivor's perks. For exemple, one of them had no idea what is the name of the killer she was playing against. It was a Blight btw. She even said this blight have pop because he kicked the gen and she said it regressed a lot or smth like that while there was nobody hooked yet, so there's no way he used pop lol. Man, now I really start to see these kind of people are really playing only one role. It was hard to believe. I play both sides. Why they never touch the survivor or killer role?
Comments
I understand some people prefer playing one side, but being completely ignorant to the other is strange.
If I only play survivor, its in my best interest to know all killers and their powers and perks
Yeah there is survivors I haven't played yet and I'm still learning what all they can do. But I agree, playing both sides definitely is the advantage. Know thy opponent.