Healing blocks any action of the patient
Hi!
I have a suggestion. All players may know how is it when someone healsing you and you cant cancel thus action. Aspesialy when killer is coming. Why not to fix this bug, as I think?
Tagged:
Mod
Hi!
I have a suggestion. All players may know how is it when someone healsing you and you cant cancel thus action. Aspesialy when killer is coming. Why not to fix this bug, as I think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure you can cancel the action of someone healing you by pressing the "run" button.
You can interrupt the action by just pressing the run button and move away, it's not a bug or anything like that.
Brothers, that is why I am asking. I can't move totally. Healing stucks me
Regardless of where you are, the running animation will cancel the healing. Now if you're saying they're body blocking you in a corner and not letting you move until they heal you..... that sounds very situational but just let it happen I guess?
I mean another player block me not in corner but just by healing