Toolbox + swf
4 people SWF + 4 toolboxes + 2 minutes = 5 gens...
Fix...
It...
Please...
Fix...
It...
Please...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This argument have been brought up several times. Look the depipsquad on youtube. Its nothing new
Seriously here's a shocking idea - try grtting good? I know it might be hard after all this time...
SWF and toolboxes arent a problem. Im guessing people wont be happy until survivors are all solo only, lose all perks that see auras, can't take any items, and all pallets are stripped from the map am I right?
The devs responded and said that the experiment is pointless. They knew that the game is unbalanced but in the last year they didn't change a single thing about genrush.
Pretty good job I guess?