I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT BEHAVIOUR FORBIDS TO CHANGE THE RESOLUTION OF THE GAME
Hello everyone,
As stated in the title I would like to know where it is written that behaviour forbids this act, I do not want to cheat or take advantage of competitive advantages but simply lower my resolution so that the games are more fluid. Many streamers are already doing it thanks to the nvidia control panel and it's allowed so I don't understand why I can't do the same thing as those people who are allowed to do it when they are doing it to have an advantage or because they play in tournaments and want to have a better level.
Comments
Any change of game file is done at your own risk - if you do get a ban (automatic), we will not unban you. This is covered in the EULA.