I realise something

Everytime i play dbd most of the time its because i dont have enough time to do another game of tft.

That kinda sad specially when i played a lot during the summer because i think it was the second best time to play dbd. For me the best time was when i was playing old freddy i did not care about all the infinite and the bs like old DS was because i could juggle the survivor only the MoM meta was a pain in the ass and even then it was still fun but now i dont know playing the game more then a game or 2 feel like hell

Comments

  • I am quite disheartened that they decided to scrap Old Freddy's mechanic instead of trying to work around it.

    I mean, is this a museum of horror? Or skins on a framework?

  • I wish I got to play old Freddy, when I first joined, he was my best killer so I loved him as is. But now that I am good at the game, I kind of crave killers that aren't generic.

  • I bought Freddy thinking it was old Freddy, was very disappointed. Freddy seemed really cool and original, than they turned him into easily the worst designed killer in the game.