Gracias.
You need to have played Leatherface before the Mid-chapter, as explained here:
(https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302915/)
@Rizzo said:You need to have played Leatherface before the Mid-chapter, as explained here: https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G3Z5NRGSJ1XH/image.png(https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302915/)
@Rizzo said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G3Z5NRGSJ1XH/image.png
Habla español.Me podrias explicar que es "mid chapter"?
@TheFiera said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748557#Comment_2748557Habla español.Me podrias explicar que es "mid chapter"?
@TheFiera said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748557#Comment_2748557
I don't speak Spanish, but I think you would translate it as: "Mitad De Capitulo", es el proximo parche.
I can summon @GoogleCH to help you out if you need more information.
@Rizzo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748564#Comment_2748564I don't speak Spanish, but I think you would translate it as: "Mitad De Capitulo", es el proximo parche.I can summon @GoogleCH to help you out if you need more information.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748564#Comment_2748564
Entonces con haber jugado antes de la actualizacion me lo dan?Gracias igualmente
@TheFiera said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748584#Comment_2748584Entonces con haber jugado antes de la actualizacion me lo dan?Gracias igualmente
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748584#Comment_2748584
Yes, if you played before the update, you will receive the Shards.
@Rizzo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748608#Comment_2748608Yes, if you played before the update, you will receive the Shards.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748608#Comment_2748608
Thanks bro
Thank you, Rizzo90!
@TheFiera Le dejo el enlace con la publicación informativa: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303163/
Si usted necesita algo más, puede contar con nosotros.
¡Saludos!
Hold on. So... it´s not 6k EACH mask? It´s 6k only no matter what? I feel scammed.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to have played Leatherface before the Mid-chapter, as explained here:
(https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302915/)
Habla español.Me podrias explicar que es "mid chapter"?
I don't speak Spanish, but I think you would translate it as: "Mitad De Capitulo", es el proximo parche.
I can summon @GoogleCH to help you out if you need more information.
Entonces con haber jugado antes de la actualizacion me lo dan?Gracias igualmente
Yes, if you played before the update, you will receive the Shards.
Thanks bro
Thank you, Rizzo90!
@TheFiera Le dejo el enlace con la publicación informativa: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303163/
Si usted necesita algo más, puede contar con nosotros.
¡Saludos!
Hold on. So... it´s not 6k EACH mask? It´s 6k only no matter what? I feel scammed.