I've been tricked, once again
I'm probably the only one that didn't know about this. But the icon of Calm Spirit is two hands holding something. And I always thought they were holding a heart or some sort of vegetable. But no, it's a tiny sleeping bird.
I'm the only one that didn't know it was a bird right? xd

Comments
Yes, I thought it's a heart too.
I will have to check more pictures...
After the realization of what the icon Bitter Murmur was supposed to be, I've been staring at all the perks lmao
I guessed it was a bird based on the perk discription but if i saw the icon by itself i probably would have been wrong too.
DbD perk icons are like ink blots
What is it supposed to be? I thought it was just... Hands.
It's someone toughing someone's shoulder. I always thought it was someone holding its bicep xd