SALTY SWF (Come here if u wanna laugh)
Today i decided to play trapper, not only that, i also decided to TRYHARD today AHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Build: Iridescent Stone + Bloody Coil + Ebony Mori. Ruin, Franklins Demise, Nurses Calling, Whispers.
A full SWF joins the game and wait until the timer is almost finished, all 4 changes the survivor at same time, 2 of them were using legacy itens and all 4 brought toolboxes (with sabotage addons), at the loading screen i got 4 Putrid Oaks.
The match started at SAFETY WOODS, i placed some traps, placed one in front of my totem and after 30 seconds a claudette disarmed it, i downed the scrub, hooked and went to get more traps, when i looked to the hook there was the Legacy Dwight saving the claudette, he failed and then she DCed.
Dwight used Dead Hard on my trap, i got hit by it, then he tried to come back from the same side and drop the pallet on my face, he got downed and DCed, after that the other 2 remaining just DCed and i wasnt able to use my mori at all...
At the chat they spammed "Save editor", "reported", "easy addons", "noob" and so on. Best part was the "Save Editor", probably because i was using the halloween event body part for the Trapper which looks like legacy but is very different in reality.
I hope u enjoyed the reading, maybe it was just as fun for u as it was for me hahahahahaha.
Comments
Btw, all of that was at Rank 1.
You cant get that much toxicity at Rank 20s u know...
I don't get the "Save Editor" part.
But stories like this always make me smirk
great build but next time try running frankiln haunted ground huntress lullaby and ruin then trap ever totem and just wait for the sirst trap to be disarmed its evil and great to use
whats wrong with that?
LOL
i like it when a group calls you noob for using add ons yet it always goes both ways
thanks for a little morning laugh before my day though
I think there should be a subforum named "stuff that happened to me and wanna share" instead of using General discussions or other subforums.
i agree on that i hate it when i have a great post and it vanishes a sub forum would increase popularity of those threads
I can't get any on an alt account. Long story, and I'm not sharing yet, but survivors 16-20 just haven't learned to be miserable, whining bastards. God knows I've been trying, but they just won't send me hate mail.
the part about what you should have done is devour, people get salty SO MUCH when you slug with that at tier 5
I posted it at night, so less ppl were able to see it, then i bumped during the afternoon and there we have it, more ppl looking at the forums.
I forgot about the screenshot, i miss it too, but i'll try to remember that next time, its a true story tho.