Can a good nurse use this build? I would really like to see the gameplay of it

I am not a very good nurse but I would really like to see the following build in action. I really do think it has potential (I think)

Lethal Pursuer- know exactly where the survivors are immediately at the start of the match and waste no time

Scorage Hook: Pain Resonance- Know where to go after hooking a survivor and gain gen regression

Starstruck- Try and go for them to get more Pain Resonance value and faster downs

Agitation- Really nice combo with Starstruck to increase terror radius and affect more survivors and quicker walking speed to hooks.

I don’t really have the add-ons in mind. Feel free to use what you want. I have been using Wooden Horse and Dark Cincture. You can feel free to use a map offering.

I am going to give another try, I did not do very well on the swamp map. Please share your gameplay if you give it a try, I would really like to see it in action from a very good player :)

Comments

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I am not a very good nurse but I would really like to see the following build in action. I really do think it has potential (I think)

    Lethal Pursuer- know exactly where the survivors are immediately at the start of the match and waste no time

    Scorage Hook: Pain Resonance- Know where to go after hooking a survivor and gain gen regression

    Starstruck- Try and go for them to get more Pain Resonance value and faster downs

    Agitation- Really nice combo with Starstruck to increase terror radius and affect more survivors and quicker walking speed to hooks.

    I don’t really have the add-ons in mind. Feel free to use what you want. I have been using Wooden Horse and Dark Cincture. You can feel free to use a map offering.

    I am going to give another try, I did not do very well on the swamp map. Please share your gameplay if you give it a try, I would really like to see it in action from a very good player :)

    It should work it seems like a version of starstruck,agitation,disstressing,infectious nurse .

  • I've done a similar build with Lethal Pursuer, Infectious Fright, Starstruck, and Agitation. It's a very fun build and is oriented around being hyper-aggressive since there is a complete lack of gen regression, but a ton of chase pressure. Pain Resonance over Infectious Fright would be a bit less chase and chaining pressure, in return for a bit more info and gen regression pressure. Definitely still a solid build.

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH8LZvSMq_Q

    Hear ya go. Recorded one just now. Definitely not my best game. Don't know the map too well yet for Nurse.

  • I've used that build on Legion and I enjoy it, and I do use agitation+starstruck sometimes on Nurse whenever I'm not using Tinkerer, Fearmonger, Jolt and BBQ. I have yet to roll Pain Resonance and Lethal on her though, so I've been using BBQ and Fearmonger instead.

    Having a range addon would be nice for this build, but since I personally am boosted I'm relegated to Training Wheels Nurse aka double recharge. I wish I had some gameplay to share though but I don't have my twitch setup on my xbox yet.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH8LZvSMq_Q

    Hear ya go. Recorded one just now. Definitely not my best game. Don't know the map too well yet for Nurse.

    Thank you! You did amazing. I was very surprised you got Starstruck value on that map at all. The Pain Resonance value was a chefs kiss. Thank you for taking your time to try out this build, it means a lot