Can we get an option to mute killer audio in the menu?
Really not a fan of getting demo screeches, oni yells and kanobo bonks every five seconds while waiting for a match.
Really not a fan of getting demo screeches, oni yells and kanobo bonks every five seconds while waiting for a match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really enjoy the game, but the killer sounds on the menu screen are genuinely frustrating—especially during long queue times. I usually have YouTube on or do something else while waiting, and it’s hard to concentrate with Trickster laughing nonstop, Blight wheezing like crazy, Huntress having an asthma attack or Oni randomly screaming at full volume. It gets really annoying after a while.
I know there’s an option to mute the game when it’s unfocused, but that’s not helpful—I rely on the match start sound to know when it’s time to tab back in. What would really help is an option to just mute or lower the killer audio specifically during the menu screen or while in queue. It’s a small quality-of-life feature, but it would make a huge difference. Thanks for considering it!
This is the main reason why I only played the Ghoul twice after buying him.