would account merging be a possibility in the future?

Hi there,

So I got the game for my pc when it was free on the epic games store. This isnt the first time I have played before including originally on PS4 and then later on Nintendo switch when it came out. One of my favorite killers to play is the demogorgon, only problem is that I have him on the switch and I would like to be able to play him on my computer now I do understand that they took out the stranger things content from being able to be purchased in the store so i am reaching out to see if an account merge feature may be a possibility in the future, if not though I do understand with all the issues it can cause.

Comments

  • BHVR has said they plan on doing it...eventually

    That was a few years ago at this point

    So I would wager that no, we'll never see it.