Amazon prime isn't working
I've entered the Seething Ice code 6 times. It won't work. I'm certain it's entered correctly. Please help.
Tagged:
BHVR
I've entered the Seething Ice code 6 times. It won't work. I'm certain it's entered correctly. Please help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure you included the dashes accordingly and you typed in the full code? (Depending on the device you opened prime/the code on it might not be fully displayed and you need to scroll)
I've not had other reports that it's not working. Please make sure that you've entered the code with the dashes, and make sure every letter is used ( I remember last month that the last letter was not showing for some players and they had to scroll to get it). And also make sure that if it's a shared Prime account that someone else hasn't claimed the code.
It worked for me on console.