Hitboxes

I have noticed that since the last update, the hitboxes have been off more than usual. This has become an issue that has made the game utterly unplayable for me; I only play customs with my friends since I can handle it there, but getting hit in the middle of the killer shack from the window, having killers miss by several feet and hit me, and getting hit around boxes is too much for me (and I have video footage of these incidents from recordings. It happens a lot). I hope this has an issue brought up more often and that it would be fixed (or at least back to the way they worked prior to this last update as of 1-11-22) in the next update ^-^

Comments

  • @NauticalBliss said:

    I have noticed that since the last update, the hitboxes have been off more than usual. This has become an issue that has made the game utterly unplayable for me; I only play customs with my friends since I can handle it there, but getting hit in the middle of the killer shack from the window, having killers miss by several feet and hit me, and getting hit around boxes is too much for me (and I have video footage of these incidents from recordings. It happens a lot). I hope this has an issue brought up more often and that it would be fixed (or at least back to the way they worked prior to this last update as of 1-11-22) in the next update ^-^

    Hmm, I think those hits are still based on killer's ping. So when it was a custom, it was probably often same killer, right? What was his ping?