My favorite thing to do.

Would probably still be standing at the exit Gates after they've been powered with insidious, and waiting for the remaining survivors to wander in so I can jump scare them.

I wish this game had more opportunities to provide spooky moments outside of camping random places and gens with insidious, or using Myers. I like being scary and spoopy way more than I like actually winning, but I don't want to play Myers every match.

People say it's just a time spent in the game, but I don't think it's just that. Cause there's tons of people who still get scared against Myers despite having played probably hundreds of games against him. I think it's more that there's just so much information given in this game that it's hard for those good scare moments to actually happen. And it makes me sad. I like the spoopage lol

Comments

  • God, those Insidious moments are the best. I don't like using a perk slot on Insidious because it's useless if the game is too fast-paced for me to have any fun with it, but I like playing Wraith and waiting by a partially completed generator so that the noise masks my snarl, then uncloaking a few seconds after a survivor has approached and settled on it. And spooky Myers is just peak fun. I recently got absolutely thrashed by a Myers on Lery's - he wasn't doing Scratched Mirror, but rather Perma T3 with Plaything. Absolutely terrifying. The second time he downed me, he was hiding in one of those shower rooms and jumped out of his cubbyhole when I passed by. Great stuff.

    Camping Insidious is boring because I expect it. It's the unexpected things that bring excitement back into this game. I enjoy playing against Ghostface for the same reason (though I would even more if his reveal mechanic was consistent.)

  • @Laluzi said:

    God, those Insidious moments are the best. I don't like using a perk slot on Insidious because it's useless if the game is too fast-paced for me to have any fun with it, but I like playing Wraith and waiting by a partially completed generator so that the noise masks my snarl, then uncloaking a few seconds after a survivor has approached and settled on it. And spooky Myers is just peak fun. I recently got absolutely thrashed by a Myers on Lery's - he wasn't doing Scratched Mirror, but rather Perma T3 with Plaything. Absolutely terrifying. The second time he downed me, he was hiding in one of those shower rooms and jumped out of his cubbyhole when I passed by. Great stuff.

    Camping Insidious is boring because I expect it. It's the unexpected things that bring excitement back into this game. I enjoy playing against Ghostface for the same reason (though I would even more if his reveal mechanic was consistent.)

    Oh I love those moments, and I completely agree. Insidious camping is boring and expected. The random moments are what's fun.