Forsaken Boneyard Exploit.

Xbox Series S- Exploit on Forsaken Boneyard map for survivors.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Survivors can climb on a certain rock on the Forsaken Boneyard map and cannot be touched.

1c73ade1-e96c-473d-aac5-525a84eafa46.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • oop


    How do I do that?


    (Edit: asking so i can be funny, I won't exploit it)

  • @AstroLive8333 said:

    oop

    How do I do that?

    (Edit: asking so i can be funny, I won't exploit it)

    I have no idea. Lol.

  • You go to the lowest corner of any rock, if its low enough and exploitable, you can get on it by basically running into that corner going back and forth until you get on top of it. Is a thing (or was) with other maps with rocks too like Ormond. Can also be done with things like the bench (next to the desk) in RCPD in the hallway to the right of the main lobbys exit gate.


    EDIT: Just beware killers can do it to and if they cant figure it out but have a ranged attack will probably hit you with it.