How long does it take for Rift cosmetics to show up in the Store?

Title

I saw someone wearing Felix’s Ski outfit and I really liked the design! Does it take really long or do some outfits get added in a couple of weeks?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Really long I think. I've been waiting for Spirit's red outfit forever.

    The ski outfit is recent too so that will probably be even longer.

  • There's no set time, we've said anything from 6 months up

  • @Mandy said:

    There's no set time, we've said anything from 6 months up

    Is it true that some outfits will never make it to the store?

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2742589#Comment_2742589

    Is it true that some outfits will never make it to the store?

    What happens when The Rift closes?

    [...]

    If you missed some rewards in The Rift, most of them will eventually be available in our in-game store after a minimum period of 6 months. (More details to be revealed at a later date.)

    Source, emphasis added

    @Mandy said:

    It's never been confirmed as to what would exactly come to the Store and on what date - hence saying a minimum of 6 months. I don't think anyone expected at that point to have been hit with a worldwide pandemic and have to spend most of 2020 working from home either.

    We've all seen how many games have been put back through this year due to Covid, so I do think cosmetics not being placed into the store is a relatively minor issue for the time being.

    It's never been confirmed as to what would exactly come to the Store and on what date

    Emphasis added.

    There has never been a straight answer as far as I am aware. But there seems to be a strong implication that not all outfits will come to the store.

  • I imagine most cosmetics will make their way into the store at some point. A Kate one that I've been waiting for over a year came to the store just a few days ago so it's just a matter of waiting.

    I think it's safe to assume though that charms earnt through the rift will not be obtainable again as not once has a charm come to the store that was from a rift.

  • I'm waiting for Claudettes Ushanka hat from the same collection so hopefully we'll get the skins sooner than later