Survivor match results #2
Here is the second bout of matches as solo survivor. Same 4 perks: Kindred, Open handed, Fast Track, Repressed Alliance. No items or map offerings. I have 1,500+ hours, and consider myself decent as survivor.
Deathslinger: 10 hooks, 4 kill
Second stage first hook, fellow survivors were obvious very new; they were hiding in lockers and selfcare in a corner quite a bit
Nurse: 6 hooks, 1 kill
Actually a really decent nurse, clearly still learning but she was on point with her blink, we were even on midwich. She just had no slowdown perks so she got screwed
Plague: 5 hooks, 1 kill
M1d without really bothering to infect. Had 2 perfect opportunities to snowball like hell but messed it up
Artist: 0 hooks, 0 kills
Learning how to play artist, so shame on her for trying I guess
Artist: dc
First 3 gens were done after 1 chase
Freddy: afk
Had his m1 button taped down
Wraith: afk
RPD
Hill Billy: 6 hooks, 1 kill
Actually an insanely good hill billy, I'd post his stream but that would probably be considered naming and shaming. He was legit a stupidly good billy, he just played nice
Doctor: 0 hooks, 0 kills
No perks, RPD, obviously incredibly new
Wraith: 7 hooks, 1 kill
Don't remember this match
Wraith: afk
Idk why
Booba: 5 hooks, 0 kills
Decent booba, but he got screwed by a big map and we spread on gens like crazy
Doctor: 12 hooks, 4k
Ngl, might have been partially my fault. We were on the game and the first chase was with me and was about 3 minutes long. I just pre-dropped the ######### out of a bunch of pallets, but 0 gens got done and my team started going down really fast since so many pallets were used up I guess?
Myers: 7 hooks, 4k
2 people killed themselvs on hook, 1 first and the 2nd on 2nd hook.
Huntress: 7 hooks, 1 kill
Very decent huntress, hell we weren't even good, nea and claudette were hiding and self caring literally right next to eachother at one point
Wraith: 2 hooks, 0 kills
Just... a really meh wraith
Pyramidhead: 1 hook, 0 kills
Was really thirsty for me, maybe bc i had ttv in my name, so I ended up getting my first 5 gen chase. Don't get me wrong, i wasn't good, I just dropped ######### and held w
Ghostface: 6 hooks, 1 dc, farmed
Someone dcd really early because they thought they were being tunneled, they weren't, so the gf farmed
Plague: 7 hooks, 3 kills
Im ######### pissed about this one since we probably would have won if the person didn't suicide on first hook. I could hear the entitlement "Oh my god no one is coming to save me. Why is no one coming. ######### trash teammates. Get me in another match. They're all console OF COURSE."
Comments
Interesting.
Have you considered switching Fast Track for Bond?
The lack of killer variety makes me sick and most of them are AFK anyway.
Yeah ngl I seriously doubt I will ever see an oni. Surprised I even got a twins
I'll just say it then, it was fleameknee. His build kinda says it all. Insidious, shadow born, lethal persuer, and bbq.
Perhaps but this is just my favorite solo que build. Plus kindred+open handed achieves the same thing at any rate
I haven't seen a twins since her release date that's how sad it is. I have only seen Oni 3 times in all my dbd matches.
The most killers I see are either Nurses, Bubbas, Trickster and Spirits. No fun allowed.
Lmao rough. Haven't seen spirit since her nerfs though, which is strange since she has some really busted addons