DbD on Nintendo Switch?

Yes please. I downloaded YouTube on my Switch and watched some DbD videos and saw it great. I know it can look with worst graphics but we have games like Skyrim or Doom so I think we can have this game too. I don't know if devs talked about this so let me know. Thanks.

Comments

  • While I can't personally say for certain how Behavior has their tech set up, I am skeptical if the switch would be able to handle match hosting with its lack luster wireless card, so unless they finally set up non-private servers for DbD, its unlikely to happen anytime soon.

    But with that said I would 100% love to play some DbD on the switch, too bad I still wouldn't be able to play it while on a plane

  • #########!! it would be awesome!
  • I want it :( 
     
  • The main issue is that DbD is a game as a service product. So they have to keep use their ressources adjusting each patch and gameplay change for each platform.
    And just take a look how the console versions are doing right now. They are just working optimizing for it. Adding an additional platform which an even weakier hardware might be just too much for the moment.