Playing a Newly bought Killer, MMR issue.
I just played my first game with the Artist and it was great, the Survivors I went against were not too good, gave me plenty of time to learn the Killer, I reallyed enjoyed that. Even got the Artist Adept. Much Skill.
The next game was terrible, all what I have learned in Game one was useless and I felt really bad.
The Third game was really good, the Survivors didnt really know what they were doing, i could get some sick downs with the Artists Power again.
The Fourth game didn't really encourage me to play Artist anymore, like if its going to be a dance between getting owned and owning, like when am I going to have a series of normal games?
I dont understand why it has to be Easy/ Hard / Easy/ Hard. Like cant you make it a gradual process BHVR?
Comments
That's why I do not 4k at all costs.