Reporting on console?
Who else feels that the troll army is getting stronger with their homophobia, racism, transphobia, and womanizing behaviors? I say that we start a post that includes all the names on console, since we can’t really report this to dbd, and either get them banned or make it so they just don’t have a fun time with dbd. I’ve had a few, but I already erased them so here is one that happened today. Let us make this an accepting community.
3A34B3D2-E225-4304-A720-779A939F23B4.jpeg
Comments
Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.
Edit: You can report them on Xbox and get them a communication ban.
It's against forum rules to name and shame.
Oh snap just read that sorry. Is there a way to delete a forum? Not stating that this is the best route, but they should be shamed until it stops. I just wish their was a report system like pc provides for console players.
If it's in messages you can report the message to your platform. Console platforms tend to be pretty good at quickly punishing people for harassment in messages.
As for the post you can edit and remove the name/shame but you can't actually delete your post, only mods can delete posts.