Clown - have Pink gas also stagger movement slightly
I know it's popular around here to request buffs to Clown, and I was thinking if someday Clown does get a boost to his kit it might be fun to add a "stagger" effect to his pink gas where the survivor turns slightly randomly right or left while Intoxicated. Not necessarily a huge amount, maybe around the extent that a killer staggers while carrying a Wiggling survivor for example. Just something to maybe mess up their pathing slightly and give a bit of a chance they'll be a bit off running for a pallet or vault. Depending on how much of a buff is desired the amount of variance in the stagger could be tuned up or down.
I don't think there's any other ability currently that makes survivors stagger around randomly so it would be a unique mechanic. (The only other ability I can think of off hand that moves survivors against their will is Deathslinger's harpoon which obviously is a different sort of thing.)
Comments