Will I get banned?
Would I get banned because I held the game hostage, by letting people bleed out? I did this because I was playing nurse and every player in the game was too far away from a hook that wasn't gone due to sacrifice. Will I get banned for this?
Comments
despite how unfun it may be, letting people bleed out isn't holding the game hostage, as it will end when they bleed out.
As long as the game can end in some way shape or form you're golden. Don't worry about it.
nope I do it when they toxic :p makes them learn
I had a similar match recently. Three survivors got downed behind the only hook in a huge swath of the map. Azarovs. And that hook got hit with Breakdown. They eventually crawled out.
Holding the game hostage is preventing the game from ending.
Bleeding out makes the game end so its not holding the game hostage let alone when its the survivor's own faults for said bleed-outs.
Nope.
It's a crappy thing to do if it's deliberate, but it's not bannable.
Yes. You already are in the process of getting banned permanently in fact.