I feel like Hope is in a good place already to be honest. It's especially really strong against 110% killers around loops that can't be hit over, like large rocks.
I wouldn't be against pausing the timer when slugged or hooked though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like Hope is in a good place already to be honest. It's especially really strong against 110% killers around loops that can't be hit over, like large rocks.
I wouldn't be against pausing the timer when slugged or hooked though.
If it gets people to open the Exit Gate sooner I’m all for it. Gimme dat Bloodwarden value bby.
Edit: Oh, the current conditional is only once the last generator is complete. Then never mind, unless it get retooled to work with the EGC.