FIRST MATCH OF THE DAY - bug
Today I noticed I get every match "First Match of the day - bonus XP.
I use steam version and Im not in beta.
Today I noticed I get every match "First Match of the day - bonus XP.
I use steam version and Im not in beta.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you on the PTB?
I have the same bug. Every game i get the bonus XP
I use steam version and im not in PTB
No, I'm not in PTB
I also experience this bug since Jan. 7th.
I play on Steam (Live Build). In my opinion, it's kinda nice to only play 5 games and get 300 Shards. Feels like constant progression is being made.
you just couldn't keep it quiet could you