Trickster Perks
Put all of Trickster's perks in the shrine so I don't have to taint my account by purchasing him with shards
Put all of Trickster's perks in the shrine so I don't have to taint my account by purchasing him with shards
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Taint?
Dramatic much?
Damn, bro. Trickster's pretty fun, maybe you should give him a shot.
You don't deserve his perks if you hate the killer himself. I'm ashamed of you.
He's probably one of the people who will then complain if Trickster shows up in future challenges "why should I have to buy him, I already got all the perks from the shrine, boohoo" (we've seen plenty of those in the past,. I don't check forums as much, but I'm sure there's people complaining about that every time a new rift opens with paid characters.. so I'm probably not far from the truth)