New cosmetic idea for ghostface
So if I remember BHVR has the license for the mask because of Funworld owning the mask I got the idea after watching the history of the Ghostface mask being originally for a make your own ghost costume so what if Ghostface got a cosmetic of a typical ghost outfit the white sheet and had the face drawn on it so it would be legendary outfit just for a simple call back to the very original Ghostface.
Comments
That would be sick
While I think it could be a fantastic cosmetic, it would make the game harder since Ghostie relies on stealth and walking around with a white sheet is the opposite of being sneaky sneak.
Still it would be a cool idea though thing is for the weapon is the problem since it would be legendary it needs to be a full outfit
They need to add Myers in ghost sheet costume because he wore it in Halloween.
I'm hoping they add ghost sheet Myers when they rework Haddonfield. New map with new cosmetic would be great.