If you want a fun challenge
Hello there! I wanted to share a fun challenge with you all.
A few days ago me and 2 friends all played No Mither David, and then I've got a cool idea:
Team Adept:
Get a group of 3 people together and have 3 people use 1 individual Perk of a certain character while also playing that character. For example:
Survivor: Leon
- Survivor 1: Uses Bite the Bullet on Perk Slot 1
- Survivor 2: Uses Flashbang on Perk Slot 2
- Survivor 3: Uses Rookie Spirit on Perk Slot 3
Now the rules:
- Nothing else is allowed. Only that 1 Perk, no Items, no game altering offerings.
- Hatch escapes do not count. (That would make the challenge to easy)
- Perks have to be switched after every match (If the attempt was a failure)
That means if the Adept was a failure:
- Survivor 1 now uses Rookie Spirit on Perk Slot 3
- Survivor 2 now uses Bite the Bullet on Perk Slot 1
- Survivor 3 now uses Flashbang on Perk Slot 2
and so on and so on, every fail will shift the Perk user to the next Perk. (That rule was mainly made to prevent 1 guy from always using No Mither. This makes it fair and gives everyone a chance to use a certain Perk.)
How the get the Adept?
There are 2 ways to get it.
- If all 3 of you escape, the Adept is done because all 3 individual Perks escaped.
- Every individual Perk can escape by their own. (Which would require 3 matches to complete the Adept.)
For example:
- Survivor 1 with Bite the Bullet escapes.
- Survivor 2 with Flashbang dies.
- Survivor 3 with Rookie Spirit escapes.
Now Survivor 3 who is next in line to use Flashbang needs to escape while the other 2 who have the "saved Perks" equipped need to carry the Survivor who needs to escape with Flashbang. If Flashbang now escapes, the Adept is also done.
Hopefully I didn't make that one to complicated, and I can just recommend that one, it's really fun and requires a lot of team effort to get as well. So if you bored of standard meta games, try this. You can also change your names and cosmetics to something funny like we did.
Green, Blue and Pink.
or Leon. Scott. Kennedy.
Our most recent success. Zarina as the 18th Adept.



Comments
I can't do this cause I'm missing one simple thing... FRIENDS
Not anyone you can play with? I am sorry mate.