The Haunting of Bly Manor - The Lady of the Lake
I keep thinking it would be interesting to get a DLC pack based on The Haunting series, at least thematically. Hill House or Bly Manor could be fun maps, and the Lady in the Lake from Bly Manor is aesthetically a good, creepy looking killer.
The main hitch is I’m not quite sure mechanically the best way to do Lady in the Lake. One idea might be that she is an Undetectable 115% killer but instead of basic attacks she automatically gets grabs, kind of like a weaker variant of Meyer’s Tombstone add-on effect (getting grabs instead of outright kills). On the plus side it would be kind of stressful being chased by her since she’d be hard to spot and hear and a bit like Bubba with quick carries. The downside is it feels like it might be a one trick pony without some other activated ability for the killer to use. I’m not sure what her M2 ability would be though, maybe a way to help get around the maps or become temporarily cloaked or completely silent?
Hmm, I’d love to think of a good mechanical way to do Lady in the Lake in DbD, not sure quite how though…. 🤔
Comments