The New Huntress Lullaby

So is this new singing specifically for a new upcoming outfit? Please tell me yes, because if it’s for Huntress in general ill be more disappointed than I already am with the recent patch notes.

Without taking into account further possible tweaks, it just sounds worse and is another unnecessary adjustment that got focused on while we still have other more important things to get through. I don’t wanna get in trouble by linking the video but go check it out and share your opinion

Comments

  • I heard it, I'm not a fan. It's kind of annoying and sounds like whoever is singing is trying too hard to sound creepy. I hope it's not a new lullaby for her, hers is so perfect right now and I continue hearing it into the next match.

  • @bm33 said:

    I heard it, I'm not a fan. It's kind of annoying and sounds like whoever is singing is trying too hard to sound creepy. I hope it's not a new lullaby for her, hers is so perfect right now and I continue hearing it into the next match.

    "Trying too hard" perfectly encapsulates how the person doing the laughs and grunts sounds.

  • Uhh I'm pretty sure this discussion is gonna get taken down because you aren't allowed to talk about leaks. That being said I think it will be tied to the upcoming skin.

  • All we can do is hope. And though the patch notes sucked the ptb itself is pretty good with the new pinhead lines and nurse being fixed. Plus the haddonfield rework is exciting

  • I like it and it will be the sole reason I buy the cosmetic

  • I prefer the classic version. Maybe I'm just used to it, but I like how calming it is. the new one is just 'pick-me' crazy. Like a middle school wolf girl that growls and runs around on all fours.