Carried survivor was still freely moving, I could not drop or hook
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match
Step 3 : Interrupt survivor at shack window
Step 4 : Survivor is moving freely while I am stuck in carrying mode
Step 5: I am given the hook prompt but holding the button only snaps my camera to the hook
Step 6 : Survivor attempts to pallet stun me but I am immune
Step 7 : All survivors escape the trial and the game ends normally
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Killer pl ayed : Spirit
- Killer Perks : None Survivor interrurvivor was Neaupurvivor had incorrect position (appeared at the wrong location relative to who healed them)ted perks :Dead hard, Decisive strike, Iron will, Unbreurvble
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Forgot to include log file
Same happened, it looked like the survivors knew they were going to get me stuck/ Currently waiting out the game, Leon had No Mither (he's currently making loud noise notifications). I'm playing Plague