Tower Defense Trapper?
So it is not fully leveled yet but I am working on it.
The idea is to spawn in and trap every single pallet around one side of the map in the first 30 seconds and then just be an M1 killer purely focused on a 3-4 gen defense after that.
Corrupt is a no brainer. Agitation to bring people deep into the trapped area. Save the best to make sure if you get caught there you die instead of being able to retreat across the map. Pain resonance because corrupt is barely a slowdown and it synergizes with agitation.
I think the Yamaoka offering because both maps are pretty good to 3 gen on and it has good grass.
Thoughts?

Comments
I would love to see video of this in action. I think trapper has a lot of potential that is generally ignored by a lot of players.
Im not really like CI because if usually survivors spawn far away from killer, with blocked Gen will make them run into you and see your setup.
With purple bag I think replace with Zanshin is better, since you have to know the best spots to lay traps.
Now all I can imagine is the trapper throwing darts at various balloons.
I played far far too much of those games while working in call centers
It should not really even matter if they know where the traps are. Iri stone + trapper bag means they are purely set and forget. I imagine them being used more to deny pallets than as sneaky traps. 8 pallets gone off the bat seems pretty nuts if you can actually get the game to be played out in that area.
I have enough hours I know where to place traps at each tile so Zanshin is a total waste.
I do actually think pain resonance might not be the best slowdown though, since the hooks might not spawn in the 3 gen area.