2.0.0 unban ?
I know that many people have been permanently banned from the game, but some of them have been banned for nothing (I'm one of this persons).
2.0.0 is an important step in the development of the game, so I think that the DBD team may unban all people who was banned. It will allow everybody who had an unjustified ban to restart playing, then people who hacked the game will can be rebanned if they are still hacking.
Personnally, I've been banned for the reason 'achievement hack' because one day I got 2 achievements at the same time (i hadn't done anything). I sent an email to the DBD support, they let them on my account.
2 months after, I got PERMANENTLY banned for hacking the achievements.
As you can understand, my ban was completely unjustified, and after discussing during many weeks with the DBD support, I still got banned.
For this reason, I think that everybody may get unbanned to allow everybody who was banned for no reason to restart playing.
Comments
I’ve gotten 3 achievements instantly, good thing I’m on PS4! In all seriousness, the reason the banned people aren’t unbanned now, is because 1) the devs don’t know it’s unjustified, and think it’s just a cheater complaining, and 2) most these people have made alt accounts but didn’t get banned for ban evasion because it’s known they’re innocent, or they’ve simply left.