A Killer's Perk Idea
This just popped into my head and won't go away until I post it. I found it somewhat amusing.
The perk makes it so Survivors see, and are blocked by, the exit-gate-spikes if they spawn in. Upon spawning in, they only block the Survivors for 2/3/4 Seconds.
The spikes have to be spawned by the Killer being near the exit, as per normal for the graphics. So if the Killer is not near the exit; the spikes aren't spawning, and they aren't blocking Survivors.
The perk's timer starts the second he makes the exit-spikes spawn by getting too close to the exit, regardless if there are Survivors around to block or not.
It popped into my head after my 15th match with Survivors camping the exit gate to twerk & flashlight-clicky at me.
I just imagined 'What would happen if they saw the exit-blocking-spikes Killer's get? Just for a few short, terrifying seconds?' And thus, this perk was born, with some balancing added in.
Comments