Whats happening to matchmaking in this game?

What's going on with DBD matchmaking? I fell in a match with 3 red ranks and a totaly beginner killer. And thats not the first time this happens on last weeks. This match was so frustranting for this poor killer, he never hit any of us.

dbd.png


Comments

  • Well, based on recent posts, perhaps your killer dodged and he was just the quickest backfill they could find? Who knows. This next update should make improvements on that end.

  • There aren't ranks. Grade=nothing.

    I'm not sure if this is your first time killer in general or not, but if you play other killers your MMR for all killers will go up.

    They also said that right now it's placing new killers too high starting out, which they're working on. They also said it's prioritizing available people over MMR rating, which they're also working on.

  • I misread. But this could've been their first time on that killer but be a god tier spirit player

  • grade =/= skill

  • We heard the system does not work if someone dodges or there is just no suitable killer around.

    I think a new player should never be matched with such far better players.

  • I love the people that pop up in these threads screaming "grades don't matter" as if that makes up for an obviously massive miss-match and another failure of the matchmaking system.

  • A lot of high mmr killers have quit so the game is forced to give teams a baby survivor so they don't wait for 30+ min

  • @Yankus said:

    A lot of high mmr killers have quit so the game is forced to give teams a baby survivor so they don't wait for 30+ min

    And we can only hope this trend does not continue...