Ideas for a rework of Quentin perks

As you all know, Quentin has always been a low tier survivor, just like Freddy. But Freddy got a rework for some time now, and he's mostly good. While I was talking with a friend about the lore of the game and the perks and itens description I saw this in the description of Pharmacy "Adrenaline, it is going to keep us awake. I stole it from one of the Nurse's carts." — Quentin Smith. And I had an idea for a reworked Pharmacy, and so I also tried to think about a new Wake Up perk. And my Ideas are:

Pharmacy -

Unlocking Chests is 20/35/50% faster.

Unlocking your first Chest guarantees an Adrenaline Syringe. Using the syringe instantly heal one Health State and gives you a sprint boost of 150% of your normal Running Movement speed for 5 seconds.

If playing against The Nightmare, Adrenaline Syringe will wake you from the Dream World upon activation.

Adrenaline Syringe ignores an existing Exhaustion timer, but causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

Wake Up -

The Aura of the Exit Gates are revealed to you within 128 metres.

You open Exit Gates 5/10/15% faster.

When opening an Exit Gate, your Aura is revealed to all other Survivors within 128 metres. The Aura of an exit gate opened by you is revealed to all other survivors within 128 metres.

All Survivors within a radius of 28 meters of that exit receive 7% celerity.


The numbers for both perks are just placeholders. But what you guys think? The fact that the description of Pharmacy talks about adrenaline and one of the effect of the Adrenaline perk is to wake up from Freddy makes me think that everything ties together. While Wake up would be a good way to help other survivors to find the exit midchase and with the 7% celerity escape.

Now I know that the Adrenaline Syringe might seem OP but remember that it's an item that you will only get once, you can't use it while you're on dying state (but you can use on someone on dying state), any killer with Franklyn will be a pain in the ass and you wouldn't be able to use it while you're Healthy.

Comments

  • Pharmacy would be a bit (a lot) strong, you could have teams that essentially get a free mid chase Adrenaline 3 times per match.

    If you want to buff it, you could give the medkit some addons, or change it to a purple medkit which is what I'd personally want from it.

  • Maybe delay it like the medkit syringe? and also reduce the speed boost and time? I just think that getting a medkit is kind of boring and would like something more interesting/unique